How to use Pulse SMS app on Windows 10
Pulse SMS app for windows gives you the ability to sync your SMS and MMS messages available across all of your devices.
How to Install Pulse SMS app on Windows
This Pulse Apps can be download from Chrome Extension, follow the instructions
- Go to Chrome Extension chrome://extensions/
- Search for Pulse App on search extensions hit get App
- New Screen of Pulse App will come on your Computer where it will ask you to sign in or sign up. If you already have an account you can sign in or sign up to Pulse App to start enjoying.
- If you click sign up, a new window on chrome will come of messanger.klinkerapps.com where you will get the instruction to download Pulse app on your phone now. I will share the screenshot below how exactly Pulse app icon looks like if your search on play store
- After downloading on your phone, it may ask you to change the default messaging app, you can tap yes.
- Now you will get a regular screen of Pulse App which looks like messaging app, go to settings from very left-hand top corner and click text from any device, and there you will get an option of Create a Pulse Account
- After creating an account you can sign in to your Windows Computer.
PULSE App and Features
This app is very useful, with Pulse you can share whatever you want. Send pictures, videos, funny GIFs, audio, location, contacts, and more. You can access message everywhere whether you are working at your computer, reading on your tablet, or watching the game on your TV. Pulse is with you everywhere, so you never miss a message.
- Seamless Device Integration
- Pre-contact customization
- Beautiful layouts and animations
- Pin favorite contacts
- Night mode
Related Articles for Windows
Please comment if you need other help